SW Cloud - improvements, feature requests, fixes etc. Let's help make it better.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@ Shearwater Cloud. Thanks. I’m using a MacBook Pro with macOS Mojave version 10.14.6. Let me know if you need more info for diagnosing the problem.
Hello Macan, we have discovered the source of the issue and released an update for Mac (v2.5.11). You can download it by following the link to our website here: https://www.shearwater.com/wp-content/downloads/ShearwaterCloudInstaller_2.5.11.dmg Let us know if this helps.

Currently you export only one dive per CSV file. I would like all dives in one CSV file with only the columns that I select.
Thank you for your clarification! More exporting and importing flexibility is something we would like to tackle in the future. While we cannot promise anything, we will add this item to our backlog.

I did some eagle eye watching on 4 dives but didn’t see any DC (Teric) GF99 vs DC SurfGF vs SWC GF99 at the surface differences.

On those dives in SWC, they didn’t feature the SWC GF99 post initial depth = zero blip.

On the DC it took a few seconds at the surface for GF99 to catch up with what SurfGF was predicting but it didn’t exceed SurfGF.

These were all ~33m Rec dives with GF set to 99 with NDL lows of 10-15min.

Puzzled why I’m not seeing the effect (yet).

Is it on most of your dives (ICR if you said that sorry).

@Shearwater Cloud. It seems that the update did not fix the SurfGF issue. Just confirmed on a deco dive today that the SurfGF on the computer doesn’t match the End Surfacing GF on the SW Cloud log. Discrepancy is around 15% wherein the value on the cloud log is Lower than the Actual SurfGF on the computer.

Perhaps a quick test on a pressure pot at your lab can help identify the issue and a solution. Thanks.

Hi @Shearwater Cloud. Any thoughts on this issue? I noticed that the SurfGF on the Shearwater Cloud is still lower than the Actual SurfGF on both Teric and Petrel. This may give the diver a false sense on conservatism.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom