I'm ready for june!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm here for the last 4 days . Staying at Hotel Cozumel & Resort. Diving with Opal's Dream and it's great. When is the WW meeting? Anybody?

I'm here for the last 4 days . Staying at Hotel Cozumel & Resort. Diving with Opal's Dream and it's great. When is the WW meeting? Anybody?
Tuesday evening?

Week is winding down for us. Scattered thunderstorms and a little wave action have kept viz down slightly, but still great diving. Getting on the boat again in 30 minutes. Weather looks great this morning.

Finally joined SB- going to hotel coz June 15-19th diving with DP- fifth trip in 10 months- can't wait.

Tuesday sounds good, Sally. Sorry I've been busy diving :D and playing in the jungle. What time looks good to anybody?

June 14th - 23rd.... can only dive the 16th, AM and then twilight/night, then 17th AM with Aldora, staying at Casa Mexicana..... guess I'll hang the rest of the time at WW's. Be there all alone and will be looking for and making friends.

I'm so excited..... anybody wanna fish for bonefish and permit during the week?

Whatcha been doing in the jungle, Julio?
What time have you been hitting WW? Anybody else up for delicious libations Tuesday?

Hey fishndive, we'll see ya on the boat or at surface interval...

Matthew, Me and friend will be there June 10 -17 staying Villablanca and diving with Opals too. Have heard good reviews for both hotel and dive shop. Hope to meet ya there.

Oh yeah, we'll have to keep our eyes open for you. we arrive on the 12th and dive on opals boat that afternoon if all goes well

Whatcha been doing in the jungle, Julio?
I did the Tulum xtreme, zip lining through the jungle, rappelling and swimming in the cenote. I also toured the Mayan ruins there. On Monday and Wednesday I will dive with Memo. Tuesday I'll be there at WW around 6:30 to 7 PM to tell you about my adventures.
mattewjen and scubascott I'll probably see you Tues on the boat, diving with Opal.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom