I'm ready for june!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool beans, Julio! How's the winter treated ya?

Hello Sally!!!:D

Regards to you and yours.:wink: Have been substituting a lot of PE classes lately at both the High and Middle school level, kids know me as "Coach.":banana: Went to Bonaire in March, water was a tad cool but as always an awesome trip. Just came back from a Blackbeard Cruises Liveaboard in The Bahamas, got to play pirate and all.:pirate2: Did 19 dives,:diver: including a shark feeding dive:azvatar: at the Austin Smith wreck and the famous "Washing Machine" and that was a trip! As afore mentioned, I'll be trampling around COZ doing stuff. :eyebrow: That WW meet that has been mentioned, is it still viable? as it is time for a gathering again.:confused:

Julio:cool2:

I'm in, just threw that date out to see if it sticks. We show up on the 12th. And I know that I will be at WW's.

SAAAAAALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!:D

Are you still "homeless"?:confused:

---------- Post added ----------

Hello Sideways!!!!!:D

Will you be around WW's on the 4th, that's when my mission begins!:diver:

---------- Post added ----------

Hello Matthewjen!:wavey:

Are you going to WW's right on the 12th?:confused:

Not sure about the 12th as that is the day we arrive, but who knows I love going to town. But like sideways says We will probably be there on several nights. I threw the 15th out there on an earlier post to see if anyone was interested, mostly because it is in the middle of our trip. We have not been there since the remodel and looking forward to it.

Hola Julio!
Yes, I am still homeless as of now. I'm about to drop a message to a friend who was going to scout around and see what she could find... Hoping that since I'll be there for 6 weeks, we can find something reasonable near the water.

Subbing. You're a better man than I, Gunga Din! Or should I say Coach Gunga Din?

I am looking at tomorrow - the last day of getting my personal stuff out of my classroom. Then I am forbidden from working for 30 days after tomorrow, or I violate the terms of my retirement. Lucked out with the teacher coming into my position wanting me to leave whatever I will. Hurray! So I am about to be a lady of leisure. :D

Bonaire in March sounds lovely. Blackbeard's was my first live aboard. Had a great time.

Well, I am ready to hit WW on 6/12 and maybe 6/15, too. I'm thinking there might be planned festivities for a wedding I am coming down for, but I may or may not be part of those particular plans...

Maybe we'll end up in the water together sometime on this trip!
Have a big time. I'll be listening for stories of mayhem when I see you...

3 more sleeps and an airplane ride!

Less than 12 hours from wheels up.

:banana::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom