I'm moving to Thailand!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From all the folks at Aquanauts Dive Centre, congratulations Lowell, if you don't let its faults make you crazy, Pattaya can be a good area to live in.

Divng in Pattaya is not the best in Thailand, let alone the world. However, it is convenient, inexpensive and can be quite challenging and interesting if you dive with the right people

That would be us of course :) !

Seriously, we at Aquanauts have been here for 11 years and are Pattaya's only PADI 5-Star National Geographic IDC. We run daily dive trips to the Near and Far Islands and Pattaya's 3 wrecks. We also are arguably the most advanced tech diving center in all of Thailand, offering novice-to-instructor courses on 6 different rebreathers, cavern and cave dive training to the instructor level, plus trimix to 100 meters.

Aquanauts is also your authorized dealer for Mares, Scubapro, Aqualung, OMS and Suunto. While you may be able to find gear cheaper on the Net with Aquanauts you get full warrantly coverage and a no-quibble exchange policy. Plus we are a Mares & Sucbapro certified service center.

I'd like to invite you to come join us for a day out and see for yourself the Aquanauts Advantage.

Good luck with the move and hope to see you in Pattaya!

Bob James
Aquanauts Dive Centre
http://www.AquanautsDive.com

Well, I don't know how much more official it can get...but I'm here.

I'm living in Naklua, and I've got settled. So now I'm going diving. I'll be on the Hardeep tomorrow, then in a week or so I'll be getting another day of diving.

I'd appreciate some PMs from folks that might need a weekend dive buddy for one of the boats as I get acclimated to the area and meet folks. My profile lists my diving history if you'd like to see my certs, etc.

Thanks.

See everybody underwater.

Lowell

huskychemist:
Well, I don't know how much more official it can get...but I'm here.

I'm living in Naklua, and I've got settled. So now I'm going diving. I'll be on the Hardeep tomorrow, then in a week or so I'll be getting another day of diving.

I'd appreciate some PMs from folks that might need a weekend dive buddy for one of the boats as I get acclimated to the area and meet folks. My profile lists my diving history if you'd like to see my certs, etc.

Thanks.

See everybody underwater.

Lowell

Welcome, Lowell! When you get a break from work, do pop on over to Phuket!

you'll enjoy Pattaya's shipwrecks... and i dont mean down walking street hahahaa...

For the best Thai diving: pick up a cheap air ticket and fly down to Phuket. Hop on a liveaboard to the Similan & Surin Islands. You could also do daytrips from Kao Lak.
From Lanta you can do daytrips to Hin Daeng & Hin Mouang. But I don't know their exact status now, as they were hit by cold water upwelling in the spring which killed a lot of the life and coral.

/christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom