I’m Layla.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Layla_13.10

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello! my Name is Layla.
I am half German and half Egyptian. I grew up in Hurghada till I was 8 yrs old.

2019 I finished my Hotel and Management school in Germany. I didn’t really know what to do with my life. I was just sure you will not get me in an Business Hotel again.😂

After a long time Thinking what I want to do, I decided to just do what my Mom did. I went to Hurghada. My plan was to not stay longer than one year.-

-Now almost 2 years later I still live in Hurghada. And I Work as a Guest Relation in a small Dive Center.

My Uncle, Father and Mother are all Diving Instructor’s. So it was not even a question for them that I have to start with my courses.

So Stopped right after the Rescue and since then I’m to lazy to continue😂😂

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Not many people in the dive and hospitality industry can say they grew up in Hurghada. With so many German and other European divers visiting Hurghada, it would seem your career is pre-destined. :) I have taken only one liveaboard from Hurghada--Egypt is a long trip for Americans--but I would love to return.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Not many people in the dive and hospitality industry can say they grew up in Hurghada. With so many German and other European divers visiting Hurghada, it would seem your career is pre-destined. :) I have taken only one liveaboard from Hurghada--Egypt is a long trip for Americans--but I would love to return.
To be honest in "Winter" it’s getting a bit boring around here. Most of the Divers only come for Liveaboard.

But to go against the bored Feeling, I always Make myself Busy.

I am already trying to put small groups together for Day-/ Overnight-Trips.
So that the Groups are big enough to go a bit further than hurghada.

"Winter" is here so now Thistlegorm sounds very Nice😂

Hello! my Name is Layla.
I am half German and half Egyptian.
I was born in germany but I was not even 2 Weeks old when my mother bring me to Egypt. I grew up in Hurghada till I was 8 yrs old.

2019 I finished my Hotel and Management school in Germany. I didn’t really know what to do with my life. I was just sure you will not get me in an Business Hotel again.😂

After a long time Thinking what I want to do, I decided to just do what my Mom did. I went to Hurghada. My plan was to not stay longer than one year.-
-Now almost 2 years later I still live in Hurghada. I Work as a Guest Relation in a small Dive Center.

My Uncle, Father are Diving Instructor’s and my Mother was one. So it was not even a question for them that I have to start with my courses.

So now Im a Rescue Diver and to lazy to continue😂😂
WAAAAY off topic, but were your parents fans of Eric Clapton ?

WAAAAY off topic, but were your parents fans of Eric Clapton ?
Now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks a lot.

I mean you read it. So it should still be interesting no?😂
Actually my mother liked only the one Song. The Name came from my Grandmother.

Salam Layla (لَيْلى)

Welcome to SB from your next door neighbors in Libya.

You know that your name in Arabic means "ecstasy"?

Salam Layla (لَيْلى)

Welcome to SB from your next door neighbors in Libya.

You know that your name in Arabic means "ecstasy"?
To be honest I thought a long time it means "Night" but my Aunt told me it is ectualy something different but she didn’t know the English word. Got to know now😂

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom