I’m Layla.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello! my Name is Layla.
I am half German and half Egyptian. I grew up in Hurghada till I was 8 yrs old.

2019 I finished my Hotel and Management school in Germany. I didn’t really know what to do with my life. I was just sure you will not get me in an Business Hotel again.😂

After a long time Thinking what I want to do, I decided to just do what my Mom did. I went to Hurghada. My plan was to not stay longer than one year.-

-Now almost 2 years later I still live in Hurghada. And I Work as a Guest Relation in a small Dive Center.

My Uncle, Father and Mother are all Diving Instructor’s. So it was not even a question for them that I have to start with my courses.

So Stopped right after the Rescue and since then I’m to lazy to continue😂😂
Greetings and salutations from the southern end of Vancouver Island, B.C. Canada.

To be honest I thought a long time it means "Night" but my Aunt told me it is ectualy something different but she didn’t know the English word. Got to know now😂

Do you speak and read Arabic?

I have a dear friend who is Latino-American who name is also Layla
She indicated her mother created the name

You are certainly in the right place and at the right time for success -- bi cultural and tri lingual
Continue on with your diving career is only time and a lot of $$$$$$$

question Does your mother cook Besbusa mit der sour kraut ?

SDM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom