I'm Certed! (Or Certifiable)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
All -

Okay, passed the first stage towards my DM cert. Did Emergency First Responder this week, and passed the first (primary) and second (secondary) care tests with a double 100%!

SOO.. if you're struck by lightning, in a car accident, dive headfirst into a pool, in need of a log roll, need some primary wound assesment, or some rescue breathing, I'm you're guy!

"Hi, My name is Daylon, I'm an Emergency Responder, May I Help You?"

;-)

D.

:cut: please do help:D
:wave-smil

Kudos! :D

Here's one question to you (since you're in the states): how realistic is that question for the states:
"Hi, My name is utnapistim, i'm an ER, may I help you?"

I'm asking because the course stressed it VERY much and I (all of us in class) felt it'd be a bit unrealistic (at least this is the general attitude in Cyprus and in Eastern Europe I think it's about the same).

I agree that the EFR statement is awkward - I think it has more to do with liability... or maybe letting the injured person know that you're about to start touching them and not to freak out?

D.

Hey what did you think of the course? I am considering taking this course next

Daylonious:
I agree that the EFR statement is awkward - I think it has more to do with liability... or maybe letting the injured person know that you're about to start touching them and not to freak out?

D.

That is because they CAN refuse treatment...:D

Daylon you wild man !! Way to go ! :D

Dude... 'Have I got a spot that you need to see !! :14:

Congrats! Way to go...:thumb:

I see the terminology has changed. In my day is was "I'm medically trained and can help you."

Back
Top Bottom