If you could go anywhere...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have to vote for Cayman also, great place for a honeymoon if you're looking for a touch of romance and luxury as well as some good diving..
Also, there is some really good shore diving on GC, so you can dive as a couple at your own pace.

Forgot to mention this, nice rooms, quiet location, fairly inexpensive. Have to rent a car though, but everybody needs to practice driving on the left in a RH drive car anyway. Just make sure it's an automatic, shifting with your left hand sucks.....:cool2:

Cayman Hotels: Turtle Nest Inn, Grand Cayman - Exotic & Affordable Beachfront Alternative.

" Does seem sort of a waste to spend a Honeymoon diving when you could be having fun in the sack ... :eyebrow:

but I guess I'm just old school. :wink:

John...
Were ever you 2 go I hope you never get to come up for air !!!

Who says you can have the same kind of fun in the water? :rofl3:

So my friend, I disagree with you and can tell you from my experience what has happened to me and my friends and I will not tend to spend precious time and money in a place that I might have to gamble if I get sick or not.

Well, evidently, my well traveled friend, you did not catch the gist of my statement, as I was not debating Yucky Cozumel vs. The Rest of The World. I was thinking more of the cooties available at your local Taco Bell, Jack In the Box, or lunchtime buffet at the local mom&pop cafe, with Lawd-Only-Knows-What being transmitted by those long-handled community spoons being slung about.

It's almost skeery enough to make me stay home and cook.

Almost.

Well, the wedding planning is starting to ramp up. I'm doing the smart thing and generally staying out of the way, but I have been tasked with the honeymoon. I know y'all will be surprised to learn I want to go somewhere we can dive. I'm also going to be in the market for some serious R&R.

So here's my question:
If you could go anywhere in the Caribbean for a week to dive and just have a great time, where would you go?

Remember, I'm bringing Sydney with me! :rofl3:
Jade Mountain St Lucia - Caribbean's Most Romantic Luxury Resort

I'm assuming this event is going to be under a tent at Windy Point Private so we are going to have pay to get in... My question, which has not been brought up, is this going to be a formal wetsuit wedding or will shorts and flip-flops do???

And, will you be sporting a formal DIMWIT shirt...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom