If you could go anywhere...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well, the wedding planning is starting to ramp up. I'm doing the smart thing and generally staying out of the way, but I have been tasked with the honeymoon. I know y'all will be surprised to learn I want to go somewhere we can dive. I'm also going to be in the market for some serious R&R.

So here's my question:
If you could go anywhere in the Caribbean for a week to dive and just have a great time, where would you go?

Remember, I'm bringing Sydney with me! :rofl3:

Well, the wedding planning is starting to ramp up. I'm doing the smart thing and generally staying out of the way, but I have been tasked with the honeymoon. I know y'all will be surprised to learn I want to go somewhere we can dive. I'm also going to be in the market for some serious R&R.

So here's my question:
If you could go anywhere in the Caribbean for a week to dive and just have a great time, where would you go?

Ambergris Caye Belize

Belize Scuba Diving Snorkeling on Ambergris Caye, Caribbean

:popcorn:

So here's my question:

Roatan, Honduras if you want solitude and dive when you want. :wink:

1) Rent a a house on Treasure Cay, Abaco, through VRBO.com and dive with the shop at the marina. Treasure divers

2) Bonaire package at one of the many locations, also use VRBO.com to find a nice house on the water.

Definatey vote for a USVI/BVI Liveaboard... Oh and we could crew for you...

Here you go John, Go to St. Vincent. Great diving, active volcano you can climb, black sand beaches, giant whirlpool you and ride around in (it is isolated) and a great culture with a cool history. You can even stay on a small island resort where you have to take a boat taxi to get to the mainland. Here is a link to the island resort.

Here is a link with info about St. Vincent. I spent 2 months there and really enjoyed myself...

John, is the Caribbean anywhere close to the Great Lakes???? :)

No No No... Last time a Swamp Diver tried to get past Kansas bad bad things happened.... Why do you think Chris and Melissa are headed West and not North...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom