iDeco - iPhone OC & CCR Decompression Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Re starting over -- in the general settings -- Put "Save Plans" to "Off" -- thus every time you restart your iPhone/iTouch, you start with a fresh slate.

Re starting over -- in the general settings -- Put "Save Plans" to "Off" -- thus every time you restart your iPhone/iTouch, you start with a fresh slate.

Wow - If wonder if anyone actually run's iDeco that way?

I put that in more as a safety net in-case there was a bug in saving/loading plans.

b.

What about us less fortunate people who have Blackberries and not IPhones. Looks like good work, ever think of doing something for BB?

Yeah, about that. I'm trying to convince my wife an iPod touch will make me a safer diver and she's just not buying into it yet.

"Under dive 1"... So you want to change dive 1? Tap on the dive itself.

taphere.jpg

All of iDeco acts like a list, read from top to bottom. To change something, just tap it.

If you mean there is a dive #2 and you want to remove it, set the SI between dive 1 and dive 2 to 00:00.

If you're talking about something else, I apologize - I still don't understand.

Sorry for the misundersatanding , but I was able to figure it out!

This is what I needed to know Thanks Peter..

yes, an excellent app indeed.

any chance for curve shaping? e.g. force 70 ft. stop on 50% for 5 or 10 mins instead of whatever the algorithm calls for? or is it present and I am missing it?

Great app Brockbr!

Just used this today from my friends iPhone and it was very impressive.

Great interface, complete details and fun to use!

Now I want an iPhone!!!!

Kudos!

What an app!! And what a guy for making it free!! And Steve just lowered the price of an iPod touch to $199 for all you BB guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom