Deco planning app for android

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am I missing something, I just downloaded multideco and it was free.

Am I missing something, I just downloaded multideco and it was free.
I think it's free to try for 30 days and you can only plan with mixes up to 50%, anything over that and you'll need to purchase a license. At least that's how I remember it.

I have to agree with the above. Yes, I'm an old goat (early 70s) but I think a proper paper-based plan which leads to a proper tech dive computer setting beats some downloaded app any day, any dive.
I do actually teach the NAUI deco planning worksheet. So at least they will have an understanding of where the numbers come from. But nothing beats being able to change settings to see the difference in a plan in a matter of seconds. They'll probably run 30 or 40 variations of plans over the class on an app. That would take hours to do by hand, and should output the same result (differences in algorithm aside).

The SW deco planner isn’t bad. I’ve used it before.

MultiDeco FTW

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom