iDeco - iPhone OC & CCR Decompression Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am open to ideas and suggestions though.

b.

Make a waterproof housing that is good to 400' and still lets you use iDeco and include it with the software. :eyebrow:

Blister

Just installed 1.4.

Love the blending, but suggest an option to top off with banked nitrox (e.g I have a T of helium, and banked 32 with which to fill my tanks).

Just installed 1.4.

Love the blending, but suggest an option to top off with banked nitrox (e.g I have a T of helium, and banked 32 with which to fill my tanks).

...no-one's ever happy, are they?

:wink:

Great App, but I can't see how to deleat a dive and start again fresh, not talking about deco gas dive's just a previous dive?

Great App, but I can't see how to deleat a dive and start again fresh, not talking about deco gas dive's just a previous dive?

Well, not completely sure I understand, but let me take a shot.

If you have 4 dives showing, each with surface intervals between them, just remove the surface intervals. So - If you remove the surface intervals between dives 1 & 2, iDeco will warn you "All dives beyond dive 1 will be removed".

You remove a surface interval by setting it to 00:00.

Is that what you're going after?

Well, not completely sure I understand, but let me take a shot.

If you have 4 dives showing, each with surface intervals between them, just remove the surface intervals. So - If you remove the surface intervals between dives 1 & 2, iDeco will warn you "All dives beyond dive 1 will be removed".

You remove a surface interval by setting it to 00:00.

Is that what you're going after?

What I ment to say is under dive 1 I have set a dive , how do you reset the dive to start over?

What I ment to say is under dive 1 I have set a dive , how do you reset the dive to start over?

"Under dive 1"... So you want to change dive 1? Tap on the dive itself.

taphere.jpg

All of iDeco acts like a list, read from top to bottom. To change something, just tap it.

If you mean there is a dive #2 and you want to remove it, set the SI between dive 1 and dive 2 to 00:00.

If you're talking about something else, I apologize - I still don't understand.

What about us less fortunate people who have Blackberries and not IPhones. Looks like good work, ever think of doing something for BB?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom