IDC Staff ins. seeking employment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charliewt

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm 22, female and seeking an instructor job. I am hard working, good with people and love to teach and especially dive.

I have approximatly 100+ certs and 500+ dives. I would love to have any kind of job envolving diving- does anyone have any ideas or suggestions of where I can look for work other than the Padi website?

Many thanks

Hi Charlie,

I've found the best strategy is to pick an area you want to work in first. Then go to the PADI web-site (not the pros section) and search for the dive centres in that area. Pick out the e-mail addresses of the dive centres you like the sound of and send 'em a cover e-mail along with your CV.

Good luck......

BJ

Bubble Junkie is right... Pick an area you would like to live and then send out resumes and make calls. While you may truly be willing to work anywhere, it is a bit too broad a target. Go for your first choice whereever it is!!!

We have staff from 5 continents... So, almost anywhere is possible!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom