Ice on Winni

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brdr882

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm supposed to be doing an Ice Diving class through Dive Winnipesaukee on the 24th and the 31st. Originally I would have been done by now but the course has been bumped and moved around for several weeks by now. The theory, as far as I know, is classwork on the 24th and diving on the 31st. I was told there was at least 2' of ice as of Friday. Does anyone happen to know what the ice status is and whether its going to be sticking around? I'm starting to get nervous as its getting late in the season.

We, the Laconia Fire Dept Dive team, dove the Lady of the Lake in Glendale (Gilford)Wednesday and we had 12-16 inches of ice. However it has been in the fifties since so it may have gotten thinner by now.

thanks! the forecast for this coming week is really starting to scare me, high 50/low 60!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom