I wore a jacket style BCD yesterday....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just find one of the old "Z bottles" (a.k.a. "cork bottle aluminums"), they were "butt light". Then again, nobody will fill them as they were the ones prone to SLC...

"I wore a jacket style BCD yesterday"
You did WHAT!??

We regret to inform you that you have been offically removed from the ScubaBoard I only dive BP&W club. Your yearly membership fees will remain with the "club" and all right and priviledges are now nul and void. We wish you all the best in your future diving endevors.

Sincerely
Tounge n cheek

I keep eyeballing my vintage ScubaPro Stab Jacket....
Yes, an old friend, abused and will out live the cockroaches.:yeahbaby:

"I wore a jacket style BCD yesterday"
You did WHAT!??

We regret to inform you that you have been offically removed from the ScubaBoard I only dive BP&W club. Your yearly membership fees will remain with the "club" and all right and priviledges are now nul and void. We wish you all the best in your future diving endevors.

Sincerely
Tounge n cheek
I'm in Cuba with minimal gear (mask and DC). Did 2 one hour dives at Playa Coral (nice reef).

But I accept the BP&W club officers' decision.

It is what it is!

I can’t read
No problem. I realize that I need to give up proper weighting for the sake of trim. We had plenty of air.

Back
Top Bottom