I wonder how deep this is and what it contains?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GM,

9 pages and counting on this baby! Not bad! Guess you tickled our curiousity on this one.

You mentioned there was no owner, is it a public area?

.....make that 10 pages!

chipwd:
GM,

9 pages and counting on this baby! Not bad! Guess you tickled our curiousity on this one.

You mentioned there was no owner, is it a public area?

Yes. But "the word" is I will need to seek permission from "the public".

do it easy:
Isn't in the hole in "Live Free or Die" Maine? Or is that just something they make the convicts put on the license plates? :D

Live Free or Die is New Hampshire.

Maine is a pretty state and has nice people but no motto so profound as NH's. It's motto is "I Lead". To where, who knows.

Matter of fact, one Mainer was taken to court by The State for modifying his license plate to read "Taxation Land" rather than "Vacation Land".

Green_Manelishi:
Live Free or Die is New Hampshire.

Maine is a pretty state and has nice people but no motto so profound as NH's. It's motto is "I Lead". To where, who knows.

Matter of fact, one Mainer was taken to court by The State for modifying his license plate to read "Taxation Land" rather than "Vacation Land".

The motto is "I lead..." because the guy cought a musket ball in the forehead right after "lead.."

Back
Top Bottom