I wonder how deep this is and what it contains?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1_T_Submariner:
Do you have a "Boat diver Card" Ok silly but trying to get 200

Edit:199 Dang!

No. I don't "believe in" all that speshulty dive sillyness.

chipwd:
OK, I'll bite....tell us more about the next plan. The hint (especially involving a boat) has piqued my interest. You may recall I have some experience in boating. Perhaps I could assist?

post 196, only 4 to go. Maybe the next project should be a new thread? We could have a contest to see how many posts it gets???

I do not know the location, the fisherman, who loses traps and pulls up pieces of wood when grappling for them knows the location.

Green_Manelishi:
I do not know the location, the fisherman, who loses traps and pulls up pieces of wood when grappling for them knows the location.

So does this mean you are taking names for dive spots? I'll dive on your "pipe barge" with you. :wink: Is the boat leaving out of Brielle?

Sign me up!

Comrade Stroke

Me too! I want to be along when GM finds Germanys missing wooden sub. We'll be famous. And rich, too! It'll be great!!!!!

It's probably nothing but I won't know until I am able to check it out. Don't hold your breath though it'll be June before he puts his boat back in to resume fishing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom