I wanna play.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
and yes rum is your friend

It isn't....... it's all bad, every last gulp of it. Here's what Orlando Eric brought to the last shin dig..

ORLANDO ERIC:
I have returned and have captured the following booty!

1 Bottle 1.75 Liters Mount Gay Barbados Rum.
1 Bottle 1.75 Liters Cruzan Estate Dark Rum St Croix
1 Bottle 1.75 Liters Captain Morgan Spiced Rum Puerto Rico
1 Bottle 1.75 Liters Bacardi White rum Puerto Rico (clear stuff)
1 Bottle 750 Milliliter Pusser's Rum B.V.I. The Orignal Navy Rum
1 Bottle 1 Liter Amaretto for mixing.
1 Bottle 1 Liter Triple Sec for mixing.
1 Bottle 750 Milliliter of Sweet Vermouth for Mixing.
1 Bottle Red Grenadine for mixing.

One new stainless steel shaker/ strainer.
90 each small plastic "swords" for piercing cherries and olives

I think this is a very good start on the Florida Conch Traveling Rum bar.
I have packed all this in a Walmart tote, to be passed from Host to Hostess etc, depending on the upcoming venues.

Bad Bad Bad stuff!!!!! Makes the roof spin and the floor slant.. Of course there's that funny video of Blondey looking at the camera for like 3 straight minutes.... :laughing:

Baitedstorm said:It isn't....... it's all bad, every last gulp of it.

Vickie,
For shame....(Shhhh the Rum Gods will hear you and really let you have it next time)

By the way, who's Grier?

Itote:
By the way, who's Grier?

Be afraid!!!! Be VERY afraid!!!!!! mawahahahahahaha:maniac:

Arrrrrgh, the rum gods have awakened me from my weekend stupor...

Gotta get down to Florida, not enough Rum or booty in NC. Water's so cold that I've got nothing left to scare the ladies with after a dive...

And all of the Great Ones, the Celebrated Brotherhood/Sisterhood of the Conch, are down in the Warm Lands, diving and drinking and eating chili with syrup!

Sounds like we have a new initiate for the fire! Welcome aboard, Itote, pass a bottle of Anejo and join the fun!

Safe ascents to all,
Grier

By the way, that wasn't my clone at Disney, it was my evil capitalist twin. I leave him here in NC when I'm venturing southward, to the Land of the Salchichones...

"Ladies and Gentleman, kids of all ages.. please turn your attention to the center ring for the Amazing Chris, gallon guzzler of rum, has arrived to amaze and astound your liver senses and break all boundries of fermented physics while still being able to remain clean enough to dive! Assisted by his faithful assistants Grier and Vickie...."
::..elephants wildly stampede through the Reefguy's tent..::

And now for something completely different! Hey look.. its Benny Hill! ::..queue pluckin' chickens theme music for Benny Hill show..::

CBulla:
"Ladies and Gentleman, kids of all ages.. please turn your attention to the center ring for the Amazing Chris, gallon guzzler of rum, has arrived to amaze and astound your liver senses and break all boundries of fermented physics while still being able to remain clean enough to dive! Assisted by his faithful assistants Grier and Vickie...."
::..elephants wildly stampede through the Reefguy's tent..::

And now for something completely different! Hey look.. its Benny Hill! ::..queue pluckin' chickens theme music for Benny Hill show..::

Hey C, be nice to Jeff2 and Nicky.... They have 4 little ones that pretend to be elephants at times........

And I have managed to pick up a few extra liters of the Capt'in :)

Some ( a few) are gonna wanna shoot me next wekend!

Jeff1

(and Grier, we haven't met yet, but according to Jenny you are s'posed to hie your buttocks on down here!)

diver doh:
(and Grier, we haven't met yet, but according to Jenny you are s'posed to hie your buttocks on down here!)

take note to whom the trouble makers are in this group :wink:

baitedstorm:
take note to whom the trouble makers are in this group :wink:

And then look for a couple more hiding behind the blatancy of others.

And yes, it IS 6:30am, and no it's not early....it's very very late.
ahhhh. another night has passed with no sleeping (happens often enough)
(Just wish I had someone to share with :D )

Troublemakers, among the Conchs? Never! :wink:

(Let's see - when is that get-together? I think I've slept through another one...)

BTW, for the rum afficionados that haven't tried it, I've heard that you might want to pick up a bottle of Pampero, wouldn't know about it myself though... :11: (From Venezuela, in a little leather bag. You can get it at Crown Liquors and at some of the Big Daddy's places.)

BTW, Chris, don't believe a word of what's been said above. You've really got to watch out for Jenny and Marvel. BaitedStorm, CBulla and I are actually usually trying to keep them from taking their clothes off and running crazy drunk all over the dive sites. (No, I didn't mention the time you guys speared that manatee. Let's keep that among ourselves, okay?)

We're usually sitting quietly on the beach, meditating about the meaning of life, cuddling kittens, watching the pope's funeral/royal wedding double feature, etc. We were only joking about the rum - we usually sip lukewarm celery juice and eat lots of fiber. You'll recognize us at the ones doing yoga on the beach at sunrise...

Just trying to help,
Grier

GrierHPharmD:
BTW, Chris, don't believe a word of what's been said above. You've really got to watch out for Jenny and Marvel. BaitedStorm, CBulla and I are actually usually trying to keep them from taking their clothes off and running crazy drunk all over the dive sites.

Told ya so ! hehehehehehehehe :eyebrow:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom