I wanna play.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You do realize that it's 10:30 AM?

Man, we've got to get you wet another way.

CBulla:
Dude! You owe me a monitor and keyboard for that comment.. spilled my beer on the keyboard and sprayed my 10.15 shot on the monitor trying to contain laughter but failing miserably!

Itote - no worries about this crew, buddy... I've yet to see any of them go to the hospital the same day as the party... :D

CBulla,
Worry? Not me. I'm rip roarin and ready to go. Only thing that's botherin me is being out of corn for the hogs I've been feedin all winter. Feed store was out so I guess the piggies are gonna have to wait till monday night. Got'em so they'll walk up pretty close.( I work out in the sticks and I run a feeder at work to keep the deer and hogs chummed up. Never know when one may need some fresh sausage :eyebrow: ) Anywho, me thinks I'll fit in pretty good around here. Cant make the Ginnie thing next month, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for something else. I'm open to suggestions for any other springs that are nice. Hope to meet everyone soon.

Chris

Itote:
CBulla,
Worry? Not me. I'm rip roarin and ready to go. Only thing that's botherin me is being out of corn for the hogs I've been feedin all winter. Feed store was out so I guess the piggies are gonna have to wait till monday night. Got'em so they'll walk up pretty close.( I work out in the sticks and I run a feeder at work to keep the deer and hogs chummed up. Never know when one may need some fresh sausage :eyebrow: ) Anywho, me thinks I'll fit in pretty good around here. Cant make the Ginnie thing next month, so I'll keep my eyes peeled for something else. I'm open to suggestions for any other springs that are nice. Hope to meet everyone soon.

Chris

Chris, your definitely going to fit right in! Hogs, deer.. sausage! I can't make Ginnie either, its just not in the budget unless I hit the lotto right now.. more events will be coming.. I've got planning to do! :D

Itote:
I'm rip roarin and ready to go. Never know when one may need some fresh sausage :eyebrow: )

Chris

:god:

First off, I have been away a bit since we no longer have net access at home. Getting online to look at the board from work, I see CBulla's new avatar. SICK! Dude! That pic of your new divesuit is just,... EWWWWWW!!!!!
Welcome new members, (coughs; "rookie")...
As for the Ginnie megadive attendees, booze is always a welcome sight, and yes rum is your friend. Well, at least until the Morgan gets in ya... ARGHH!!! Hmmm thrown under the bus? Bass boat maybe, but not a bus. :)
As for syrup in the morning, it's not the syrup that shocked me, it was when you poured it in your oversized bowl of breakfast chili... I would have just drank more rum. YUCK! Then again, this coming from Captain Boil-an-omelet. We are the scubaborg, lower your cooler and surrender your alcohol. Your regulators will adapt to service us. Resistance is without force, officer. Hey wait, where'd my Anti-ANDY save-a-dive kit go. SOMEBODY STOLE MY REGULATOR REPAIR STRING!

Tee he he!

Just to let everyone know, I openly share newly hired sausage and venison with friends. That said, I'll bring the bar-b-q goodies and a bottle when we hook-up.
Lookin forward to it.

Where's Grier when you need him? OH Grier!

Scuba_Jenny:
Where's Grier when you need him? OH Grier!

Oh Lord...... Just imagine :laughing:

Grier has been duct taped, hog-tied, and tossed overboard without his nitrox. Unfortunately, the boat was still on the trailer being towed behind the truck down the interstate at the time. His current whereabaouts are unknown, but we have it on good authority that his clone was seen working at Paradise Burger Club IN Mickey's Toon town at Disney. We now return you to your regularly scheduled Andy Bashing. And to think they chose seals instead. :wink:
Name that quote of the day:
I want you to tell all your friends about me! Who are you? I'm,...
BUZZZZZ. The answer is... ANDY the reel tangler!
OOPS, I meant,... tangle man, no wait, my bad,... mister Oops my dive light batteries were in backwards... sorry nope, gotta find the right quote, ah here it is, Is that your dive knife flying at my face or did you just swim out of the Devil's ear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom