I wanna play.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny:
Oh Chris, I almost forgot! Dang! I can't believe nobody has told you yet. The newbie ALWAYS brings the liquor. Rum.
:1poke: have we NOT yet learnt our lesson on the rum.... Rum is bad! Rum makes you fall down! Rum gives you bad bad headache the next morning! Rum makes people try to get you to drink syrup in morning to cure the hang over!

Bad rum

Rum is not bad. Rum does not make you drink it. It is your choice. You can take the cup, or not.:D

Vickie, could you please provide one of your visual aids for this?

baitedstorm:
:1poke: have we NOT yet learnt our lesson on the rum.... Rum is bad! Rum makes you fall down! Rum gives you bad bad headache the next morning! Rum makes people try to get you to drink syrup in morning to cure the hang over!

Bad rum

All- After more than 10 years as a test subject for the U.A.D.A.A.O.F.C (United Association of Distillers of America and Other Foreign Countries), it is of my somewhat biased, yet still professional opinion, that mass consumption of alcohol is practical and at times neccessary depending on what company you are presently keeping. For examples, please see attached list.
1. Higher consumption levels are required to keep the out-err inlaws from driving you to
the point of mass murder.Where as a pesky neighbor can easily be deflected with a
beer or two.(Note:Inlaws often require 100 proof or more)
2. Anytime you are dealing with the ex-wife/husband it is a good idea to have a snifter
or two if for no other reason than to lubricate the ear canals. Proper ECL(EAR
CANAL LUBRICATION) helps to ease the discomfort of having to listen to a bunch of
hoo-haw.
3. On rare ocassions it is neccessary to administer the coupe-de-grace to an annoying
aquaintance buy giving him/her that last shot that is required to make them pass
out, thereby ending the flow of annoying and unwanted facts that have been spew-
ing out of there oversized mouth all night.
These are a few neccessary uses that I have found.
Oh yeah, it's fun too. :eyebrow:
Chris

Itote:
2. Anytime you are dealing with the ex-wife/husband it is a good idea to have a snifter
or two if for no other reason than to lubricate the ear canals. Proper ECL(EAR
CANAL LUBRICATION) helps to ease the discomfort of having to listen to a bunch of
hoo-haw.

Can I order a case of this. I need it badly.

Looks like you will fit in here just fine. Welcome to the Conchs. You should come to Oceanfest on the weekend of 4-15-2005. It is going to be a blast.

KBeck:
Yes, indeed, we could...there is even video coverage of this event, in fact. I'll sell to the highest bidder.................. :D :D
The video footage was on a wine night, wasn't it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom