I wanna play.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blondey:
The video footage was on a wine night, wasn't it?
yeah, it was wine right after those first experimental drinks Eric was offering up. Bad bad bad influences in this group. Could you imagine if Colin,Kris, or Just Joe would have been there... Yikes!

baitedstorm:
yeah, it was wine right after those first experimental drinks Eric was offering up. Bad bad bad influences in this group. Could you imagine if Colin,Kris, or Just Joe would have been there... Yikes!

We have to see the video... :11: If it's anything compared to the night at Jenny's during our Fish ID party.... :eyebrow:

Al

I just gotta make it to one of these parties!

Gas to go to the liquor store, 5 bucks.

A good bottle of rum, 20 bucks.

Being just tipsy enough not to care, priceless.

Itote:
I just gotta make it to one of these parties!

Gas to go to the liquor store, 5 bucks.

A good bottle of rum, 20 bucks.

Being just tipsy enough not to care, priceless.

I hope you realize Chris, these peeps are just smack talking me man.... I don't know nuttin about nuttin..... swear! :eyebrow: Stick with me and you'll be safe from these dangerous people :D

Roll yur pants up folks, it's gettin' deep!

Vickie,
Dont worry about it. I too am often blamed for things, vicious rumors if you will, that supposedly happened(they cant prove it ha!ha!)or could potentially happen. Especially when alcohol is involved. I feel your pain :wink:

Ohhh tortured souls........

Vickie, do you have a visual aid for "DENIAL" :)
baitedstorm:
I hope you realize Chris, these peeps are just smack talking me man.... I don't know nuttin about nuttin..... swear! :eyebrow: Stick with me and you'll be safe from these dangerous people :D

baitedstorm:

Why throw me under the bus? I am just a young and inexperienced man. Innocent even!

Joe

baitedstorm:
:eyebrow: Stick with me and you'll be safe from these dangerous people :D

RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! GET HELP!

Joe

JustJoe:
Why throw me under the bus? I am just a young and inexperienced man. Innocent even!

Joe

Dude! You owe me a monitor and keyboard for that comment.. spilled my beer on the keyboard and sprayed my 10.15 shot on the monitor trying to contain laughter but failing miserably!

Itote - no worries about this crew, buddy... I've yet to see any of them go to the hospital the same day as the party... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom