I wanna play.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't believe you got all that out without God striking you down :11:

GrierHPharmD:
Troublemakers, among the Conchs? Never! :wink:

(Let's see - when is that get-together? I think I've slept through another one...)

BTW, for the rum afficionados that haven't tried it, I've heard that you might want to pick up a bottle of Pampero, wouldn't know about it myself though... :11: (From Venezuela, in a little leather bag. You can get it at Crown Liquors and at some of the Big Daddy's places.)

BTW, Chris, don't believe a word of what's been said above. You've really got to watch out for Jenny and Marvel. BaitedStorm, CBulla and I are actually usually trying to keep them from taking their clothes off and running crazy drunk all over the dive sites. (No, I didn't mention the time you guys speared that manatee. Let's keep that among ourselves, okay?)

We're usually sitting quietly on the beach, meditating about the meaning of life, cuddling kittens, watching the pope's funeral/royal wedding double feature, etc. We were only joking about the rum - we usually sip lukewarm celery juice and eat lots of fiber. You'll recognize us at the ones doing yoga on the beach at sunrise...

Just trying to help,
Grier

Just goes to prove God has a sense of humor too!

Scuba_Jenny:
Just goes to prove God has a sense of humor too!

Only because God is a Woman :eyebrow:

ReefGuy:
I can't believe you got all that out without God striking you down :11:

Just a little delayed reaction... it's gonna happen next time he's in FL so we can watch!

I look forward to meeting each and everyone of ya. Wether ye be naked, drunk, runnin wild, or in some kind of celery juice induced zen like state. Matters not to me, for I have an extra liver at home :eyebrow: Almost forgot, I happen to have a barely touched bottle of Mezcal from my trip to Cozumel. It's not your run-of-the-mill Mezcal with some little sissy worm in it either. It's got a 100% authentic, sure enough, bonafide, 4 alarm burn your gizard out chili pepper in it. (WARNING: Mezcal has been known to make the ugly beautiful, the crippled walk, the saints sin, and the sinners to walk the straight and narrow. It also cures cuts, scrapes, burns, boils and blisters. It make's conception a wonder and child birth a pleasure.)

I will bring it aboard my maiden voyage on the U.S.S. Conchtacular.
Until then, be safe everyone, and I hope to see you soon.

Chris

:laughing:

When is God coming back to Florida? :)

Marvel:
Just a little delayed reaction... it's gonna happen next time he's in FL so we can watch!

Jeff - G's due to arrive un a few`weeks.. sometime after June 1. :)

Possible aliases for travel:
Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Dennis
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katrina
Lee
Maria
Nate
Ophelia
Philippe
Rita
Stan
Tammy
Vince
Wilma

ReefGuy:
When is God coming back to Florida? :)
He's here already. You just have to stop, look and listen. Seeing the sunrise on the beach is a good time to see Him.

Thanks for reminding me. I'm really looking forward to hurricane season this year. Especially as there are at least a dozen houses on my street alone that have shingles stacked neatly in piles on their roofs.

CBulla:
Jeff - G's due to arrive un a few`weeks.. sometime after June 1. :)

Possible aliases for travel:
Arlene
Bret
Cindy
Dennis
Emily
Franklin
Gert
Harvey
Irene
Jose
Katrina