I told you it was all over. This is the proof.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sad. :(

When are they starting on the Hard Rock Cafe and Margaritaville?
In the big building with Senor Frogs...?

Well, maybe we can have hope from the national government? :silly:

Hey! With so many board members believing the global warming is just a hoax, I hereby invite them to invest in my idea for a ski resort in Roatan. It'll be great, and I am an expert at it because I CAN SEE SNOW FROM MY HOUSE! :D

Wasn't Roatan ruined the first time a man stepped on the beach from the main land? Or was it when the first nail was imported? Or maybe it was when the first vehicle drove on the island? Or was it when electricity was available on the island? Or maybe it was when they paved the first road? Or maybe it was when they built the air port? Maybe it was ruined the first time a dive master charged somebody to dive?

Ruined is a very slippery slope and usually varies based upon how long the person declaring ruined has been a resident.

Everybody usually is crying to seal the border and protect paradise as long as it's after they have already gotten in.

Wasn't Roatan ruined the first time a man stepped on the beach from the main land? Or was it when the first nail was imported? Or maybe it was when the first vehicle drove on the island? Or was it when electricity was available on the island? Or maybe it was when they paved the first road? Or maybe it was when they built the air port? Maybe it was ruined the first time a dive master charged somebody to dive?

Ruined is a very slippery slope and usually varies based upon how long the person declaring ruined has been a resident.

Everybody usually is crying to seal the border and protect paradise as long as it's after they have already gotten in.

Very profound

I dove Lita's Hole last week, with Mis Lita herself. The site was in good shape with no more damage since the earthquake. The west side of the chimmney did have some damage from the earthquake, but it is still a beautiful dive and I believe will surve all the construction.

The chair lift is an unusal site and really does not belong.

I agree with Doc, dive Roatan now because it is changing faster than ever. The shopping mall is huge with a Wendy's and Applebees resturant as well as many other new businesses to the island. Eldon's has a new shopping market in French Harbor and Plaza Mar is another new and huge super market in Coxen Hole.

But it is still the Bay Islands and the flavor of the three islands is still delghtfully tasty.

:dork2: How many of you know that a dork is a whales penis??

95% of the people will go to an unspoiled island and think "this place is beautiful, it's paradise", the other 5% will be thinking "this place is beautiful, how can I make money off of it.

Actually that 5% you mention... they are locals. Very connected locals.

Doc, please tell me this is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom