I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this is sad. It reminds me of what happened to militant medic and his stuff? remember? exact same thing. I think it would be nice if he could advise you....
What area is this?

catherine96821:
this is sad. It reminds me of what happened to militant medic and his stuff? remember? exact same thing. I think it would be nice if he good advise you....
What area is this?

Aiea, Newtown estates. I dont think there is a house here for less than 900k

Scuba and Dream:
Aiea, Newtown estates. I dont think there is a house here for less than 900k

Are you serious?! We're neighbors - I live in Newtown.

Now I am pretty shocked - this is a pretty quiet neighborhood - you don't hear about too much of that stuff going on.

K had something like that happen to her in Cali. Her Honda Accord was broken into. She reported it, ect. Couple of days later the car was stolen. Seems they took the regestration into the Honda dealer and they gave the perps a new key, no questions asked. Im no lawyer but it would seem to me that would make them liable somehow. White girls name on the reg and mexican males got the key? ***???? They were busted and it turns out thay had done this over 100 times already.
Sad part is even if they catch the little Bas@#$, they wont do any time, just a slap on the wrist and back on the street ripping off people to support there ice habbit.
So sorry for you losses, welcome to Hawaii.

I'm from Aiea, I'll let my folks (who still live there) to be on the lookout for the cars ... They have a hobby of watching for license plates (a game they play)

agreed - usually that's a pretty quiet part of the island :(

Aloha, Tim

P.S. My boss at my security Job reminds folks "It's paradise, not heaven" sad but true - crime even where least expected...

I don;t care about the fact that they stole both my cars, I don't care (well a little) that USAA is giving me the 5th degree and assigned a special investigator because they think I am trying to committ some sort of fraud "Sir both cars at once is unheard of ... blah blah"...what I do care about is that my family now feels insecure and my wife is going to be up all night when I happen to be not at home...

It's really an invasion of privacy, and when looking at my 3 year old all I can think about is how can I protect her from the "bad people"....

Pay attention to the house key question! This has happened before. This being Hawaii, we can't just go get a gun to defend ourselves, sooooo, I keep a can of wasp spray, the kind that shoots 20 feet around for "pests". Have you ever felt wasp spray in your eyes? Causing further harm to people will be low on your priority list.
Next, nag the hell out of the cops. Ask for drive bys every hour or more. Call and ask when the last one was. Take down names, ask to speak to supervisiors. Do what ever you have to do.
Then get the uglyest nastyest dog you can find from the pound and treat him like a king. You will have his loyalty.

Back
Top Bottom