I need your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I told my Dad that they found the car Saturday and told you yesterday, his first response was "sounds like they found it in Waianae"

So ... where did they find it?

Scuba and Dream:
I think my house is cursed....

They recovered the Mustang (no idea what it looks like yet). Here is the kicker, they called us (no kidding) 7 minutes after I handed a guy 3000 in cash for a beater car to "replace" the Mustang...oh and better yet the cops recovered it on saturday...and erm today is tuesday...hmmmm.

:11doh: what a PITA.

Wildcard:
Pay attention to the house key question! This has happened before. This being Hawaii, we can't just go get a gun to defend ourselves, sooooo,

You do have spearfishing, though, don't you? Maybe it's time for someone to meet Mr. Riffe...

Not a scratch on it and more gas in it. And they left CD's in the car with their first name (of course the cops didn;t care about that)....

If I had to guess the perpetrators are under 20 and live somewhere in my neighborhood.

And more gas! Wow! That dosent happen often.
A friend had a truck stolen. Two weeks later the local enviromental watch group threatend to sue for for damagas to the beach if he didn't recover his truck. Seems the cops found it the next day but "forgot" to tell him untill after the tides had flooded it. It was just stuck but still drivable.
I had a truck stolen in CA. I found it three years later and the cops would do no more than make a phonecall to the new "owner" They refused to go look at it. Thanks guys.. Shoulda stolen it back.

Scuba and Dream:
Not a scratch on it and more gas in it. And they left CD's in the car with their first name (of course the cops didn;t care about that)....

If I had to guess the perpetrators are under 20 and live somewhere in my neighborhood.

A friend of mine had her car stolen, left on vacation and the police found it. My Dad picked it up for her, it contained the thieves clothing, bags etc.. 2 days later they called my Dad and asked for their "stuff" back - aparently the police gave them his phone # - so he called the downtown police office and asked if the "stuff" shouldn't be taken as evidence - they agreed and sent an officer to pick it up ...

You might want to do the same ... your call :)

Glad you got it back though

Aloha, Tim

Back
Top Bottom