I need to go diving...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Briny Liney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey guys,
I am absolutely desperate to go diving. I've been home in Orlando for almost a month now and I haven't gone in the water yet.
The excuse 'but I don't have a dive buddy' can only go so far.
Obviously, I'll have to drive to wherever I decide to go. I've gone to West Palm twice on two tank dives. I'm fairly new and I haven't gone diving in several months (I go to school up in Virginia).

So, anybody willing to indulge this novice before she goes crazy? :D

Hi Liney

I love to dive and allways welcome a new dive buddy! I will be camping with a group from Plenty Of Fish at Blue Springs June 19th-30th and would be up to a dive in the springs or possibly a charter out of the East coast.

July11th to 14th diving with Scubaboard Invade the Keys 3 2008 Looking forward to other dives still to be planed.

Doug

Ooo. Well, if you guys do go diving off the coast, let me know. I'd be up for that.

I was actually wondering if anyone would want to dive with me sooner? I need to dive badly.

Hi Liney

Wish I COULD DIVE SOONER! Just too many comitments on my calender. If you check the other posts you may find somone?

As for Blue Springs there are a number of campers but no divers yet other than I. I will definently dive. How much depends on other dive buddys.

Invade the keys will be awsome there is a large group of divers attending!!!!

Ooo. Well, if you guys do go diving off the coast, let me know. I'd be up for that.

I was actually wondering if anyone would want to dive with me sooner? I need to dive badly.

How about This Friday, Blue Springs, Orange City? :D Meet at the gate at 9AM? :lotsalove:

Hey guys,
I am absolutely desperate to go diving. I've been home in Orlando for almost a month now and I haven't gone in the water yet.
The excuse 'but I don't have a dive buddy' can only go so far.
Obviously, I'll have to drive to wherever I decide to go. I've gone to West Palm twice on two tank dives. I'm fairly new and I haven't gone diving in several months (I go to school up in Virginia).

So, anybody willing to indulge this novice before she goes crazy? :D
I don't work wend if you want to dive blue springs.

You'll find that most Orlando divers (including myself) are tainted towards Blue Springs. I'd be happy to go in late June/early July!

Danny

Hey Liney Im off tomm,(tues) and thinking of hitting some of pinnellas country reefs depending on weather. If not Im getting wet somewhere.

Hi Liney!

We might get a group to go for sharks teeth / fossils this Sunday. June 8th? We dive in Venice, south of Sarasota. Maybe 4 or 8 people. You're welcome to join if you like! It's not deep diving, just fun.

Tomorrow's a bit too soon for me. I don't have all my gear yet, so I have to rent. (I know, I'm working on it)

Fox-Cousteau, I'll definitely be meeting you at Blue Springs. Just gotta get a wet suit.

Raintown, I'm not sure about Sunday. Let me check with the folks. (They pay the bills :wink1: )

And I'm definitely working on coming to Invade the Keys. I'm going to work hard to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom