I made a mistake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Space

Contributor
Reaction score
What a shocker!!!!!

I ordered a dive knife from LP the Tulsa something or other. The problem is its the size of a sword. I was thinking I could return it but the price I paid and the shipping cost just don't make sense. By the time it would be all said and done I would have paid $25 in shipping so I'm stuck with it. Problem is where do I mount this thing, definitely not my calf makes me look like rambo. Any ideas

Brandon

Some of don't mind the rambo-dive-knife look. :thumb:

:rofL:

what if I have to fight off some sharks. I could cut them in half with this thing. Ya and then I'll mount it on my wall and brag to all my dive buddies......:bonk:

Sounds good to me!
The important thing is to look cool...big knives look cool and impress the non-diving fraternity. If you strap your sword to your back, Samurai-style, and tell them that it's for battling sharks and giant squid, you'll gain brownie points :D
Seriously, what are equipment manufacturers thinking of producing kit like this? The last time I bought a knife the LDS tried to sell me a huge stiletto job that would have been more suitable for carving the turkey than cutting through netting (or battling sharks!).

Hey, Bluespace, any chance of a few bob? I was hoping to invest in some nice new diving gear but times are hard, don't you know.

:eek:ut:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom