I love my Christmas present

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's one of those digital picture frames.

I can load pictures of dive trips on it and let it run on my desk at work for days on end. Can instantly re-live some great memories!

Thanks to my spouse!

I do with with screen saver on two computers - one dive trips, one family. I tried a digital frame once but it kept crashing. Maybe I'll try another.

Happy Holidays.

Not sure which I would do, thank her or be mad, kinda torture watching those photos are work. Ahhh, knowing her it was with good intentions......one of those other 2 I'm not too sure about. :)

And getting close to time to take some more.

Not sure which I would do, thank her or be mad, kinda torture watching those photos are work. Ahhh, knowing her it was with good intentions......one of those other 2 I'm not too sure about. :)

And getting close to time to take some more.

Alot of those pictures are from you!

Camera is being packed soon.
I took 2 out of 5 catagories at the DU Christmas party photo contest, including best in show.....which by the way was a photo of you on the hooker in black & white. Not bad considering the judge was a very well know UW photographer. I plan to try and sweep the contest next year, it's never been done.

Camera is being packed soon.
I took 2 out of 5 catagories at the DU Christmas party photo contest, including best in show.....which by the way was a photo of you on the hooker in black & white. Not bad considering the judge was a very well know UW photographer. I plan to try and sweep the contest next year, it's never been done.

That Hooker photo is on my home computer screen.

I have a picture of you - Amy and Bruce on a cocoview boat on my work computer.
I think Shannon took it!

Back
Top Bottom