I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean bad guys don't stop when you tell them you have dialed 911?! I thought that was the magical way to make them leave you alone.

Only if you pee yourself during the conversation.

Edit: damn it, was beat 2x. Must be good advice.

You guys just want me to pee on. . . Nevermind. . .

I know a guy, we called him fishbowl because.........nevermind.:D
You guys just want me to pee on. . . Nevermind. . .

Because he liked fish soup?

Well, I'd have done some shooting today but it sucked out. I been bowhunting lots lately and that's taking up all my shooting time. This week, I'm going to sell all my rifles and pistols and buy all 12 gauge 3" magnums because it's been proven by that one guy that that is the only round that will kill a bad guy in a house.

Ship them to me. I'll figure out a fair price and put the check in the mail.

Well, I'd have done some shooting today but it sucked out. I been bowhunting lots lately and that's taking up all my shooting time. This week, I'm going to sell all my rifles and pistols and buy all 12 gauge 3" magnums because it's been proven by that one guy that that is the only round that will kill a bad guy in a house.

A 22 revolver put brady in a chair and almost killed a president... Lincoln did not fair well from a deringer.

Anything can work if you get good hits.

Or use a 50 bmg and take off the bad guys arms then you should be pretty safe but you will have lots of cleaning to do.

Had a good day of shooting today, mostly handgun.

Between the three of us we brought 12 short guns to the range, from 22 to 44 mag. About 7 were 9mm. I am going to have to spend a lot of time replacing ammo I wasted in the last two weeks, but damn, that was FUN!!!

Back
Top Bottom