I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ACP or long colt? Getting ready to head out to my land and burn up a few hundred dollars worth of powder and lead, might even pulverize a few pumpkins as well. Taking my patented "fat Steve" (life size cutouts using some left over particle board) targets my dockies made for me as well. Took my daughters fiancé out last weekend and he bought his first gun. He wanted a .30/06 but I talked him into a 10/22. Will be showing him how to sight it in today as well. Put a nice piece of Vortex glass on it, I was very impressed with the quality and clarity on it, especially for a $200.00 scope.

Guns are icky.

I am protected by the armor of righteousness.

Oh, the answer to the question y'all are asking is .45

All else is dross

I thought you dialed 911 for boogy men...

I thought you dialed 911 for boogy men...

No, you dial 1911

And who really has the time to wait a half hour or more for a cop to come?

ACP or long colt? Getting ready to head out to my land and burn up a few hundred dollars worth of powder and lead, might even pulverize a few pumpkins as well. Taking my patented "fat Steve" (life size cutouts using some left over particle board) targets my dockies made for me as well. Took my daughters fiancé out last weekend and he bought his first gun. He wanted a .30/06 but I talked him into a 10/22. Will be showing him how to sight it in today as well. Put a nice piece of Vortex glass on it, I was very impressed with the quality and clarity on it, especially for a $200.00 scope.

Vortex and Primary Arms both put out some nice products in an inexpensive range.

I have used the Vortex Strikefire and Primary Arms micro dot and the Primary Arms 4x16 and had nothing to complain about.

This was, of course before I was protected by my armor of righteousness.

The shotgun guy probably has more info in his newsletter....

You mean bad guys don't stop when you tell them you have dialed 911?! I thought that was the magical way to make them leave you alone.

That only works if you pee on them first.
You mean bad guys don't stop when you tell them you have dialed 911?! I thought that was the magical way to make them leave you alone.

Or puke, I have heard that is a viable defense as well. If neither one works just lay there and take it, can't be violating the civil rights of a criminal now can you?

That's why I keep a cup of water on my bedside and don't pee at night. I save it up for emergencies...

---------- Post added October 20th, 2013 at 12:59 PM ----------

Criminals are people too, and they are sensitive with feelings that are easier to hurt than well, Nevermind...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom