I like guns.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But can you spell it without singing it? :D

Who knew I could learn physics and how not to die while scuba diving on the same forum...

Why are you dragging split fins into a gun thread??

He must have had an errant click when selecting a thread to write to.

it's spelled b-o-l-o-g-n-a. :wink:

I laughed my ass off in hangoverII when his password was bologna1 and he says "It use to be just bologna but now they make you add numbahhhhhhhh!"

---------- Post added October 19th, 2013 at 03:24 PM ----------

And I'm sure glad all us dumb dumbs who just started shooting last week are getting a thorough education on shotgun shells. My only question is, when did Joe Biden sign up to scubaboard.

Well, if I hear a noise in the house at night or the alarms goes off, I'm reaching for whatever pistol I have in the drawer. But, I still want a Mossberg 500 Flex Tactical. Just cause it's cool ... and it can have a light.

I didn't know Vlad was allowed out of the pub...

LB probably suffering pub withdrawal and does not know what he is typing.

So, :holysheep: how long must you remain in economy class?

Where's Hoaty?

Again.... I quote facts... And give links to those facts.... You on the other hand come back with no facts and trying to belittle me like a school boy....

Have fun.......

Jim.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom