I just returned from my trip to Cozumel :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dyin-To-Dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
:dork2: I had a BLAST in Cozumel! This was my first dive in Cozumel as a certified diver and I couldn't be happier!

I ended up using Scuba Tony as my dive guide. This guy is fantastic. I had a blast and felt really safe. He took his time with me and also gave me enough space to grow as a new diver. This combination is unbeatable.

I went on four dives with Tony. We hit Santa Rosa, San Fransisco, P-53 and Palancar. These dives were incredible, but the current was strong when I went. I dove 6/21 and 6/22.

I can't wait to go back and hope I can make the next invasion dive!

Adios :eyebrow:

I also just returned from a trip 6/14 thru 6/23,dove with Scuba Mau and as always had a great time.Divemaster's were great as was everybody who works there.We did 14 dives and 1 night dive.Currents were ripping a couple of days which was a lot of fun and saw a black tip shark off Palancar.
Ate at all the usual spots my favorite still being arachera tacos con queso at mission parilla on 30th.El Picque is still great as are all the chicken places on 30th.The shrimp on a wire at El Moro was very good and the old standby El Foco never disappoints.We are guacomole lovers and eat it everywhere and best guac this trip was at Plaza Leeza on the square.
Casa Denis has been going steadily downhill for years in my opinion but always eat there once every trip to see my old friend Martin.Sonora Grill is an place that has been around for years and still overs very good food.
Left my gear at Mau's as I will be back in August for a week and have another set at home.

Welcome to the family...you're official now :D

Welcome to the Cozumel addiction. it is one of the most beautiful places to dive and the people there are so friendly and helpful. I am glad you enjoyed it as much as you did.

njones,

I saw your post a day, or two, ago saying that you left your gear down there at Scuba Mau's. That got me to thinking about doing the same thing.

Then, I started getting cold feet because I didn't want to have to pass up another surprise opportunity to dive somewhere else, while my gear was in Coz.

Your post hear helps me understand. Today, you said, "have another set at home". That makes more sense to me.

Maybe in a year, after I've truly set a pattern going to Coz every trip, I'll start leaving my stuff there. In the meantime, I'll keep schlepping my stuff back to Baltimore each time.

Ron

Back
Top Bottom