For Sale I inherit alot of scuba gear from master diver. Aeris compumask never used. Dry suit bc cameras.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Leslie0210

Registered
Reaction score
I'm sorry I am new to this. I have been researching prices where to go. My grandfather was master diver. Every thing is very well taken care of. Aeris compumask never used. Still has tag. Wetsuits drysuit tanks bc cameras can anyone help me on best way to find worth or place to sell them.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. This forum is a good place for fair offers to sell equipment. Once we are convinced you aren't a scammer.

I totally understand. One reason I came here instead of craigslist.. besides the fact CL is full of crazies. I been researching and googling all week. It would be so much easier if I knew what half of it is. Lol. But thank you

Feel free to post up some good photos and if you are willing to ship offers will roll in. Alternatively spend some time with your grandfather's dive buddies, they would know his gear and happy to help.

I only know one of them somewhat he owns the dives hop. But he is very busy all time and the rest on military base never met them. He said he would help I sent pics he said he would reply the value but it's been weeks now. I looked up consignment stores but it's tuff because I can't find estimate of there worth.

Few pics my neighbors boyfriend says 2k for all of it there is alot more but idk what any of its worth

Attachments

• 20160702_204700.jpg
    20160702_204700.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 20160702_205443.jpg
    20160702_205443.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 20160702_205057.jpg
    20160702_205057.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 237
  • 20160702_205839.jpg
    20160702_205839.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 245
  • 20160620_091301.jpg
    20160620_091301.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 237
The Deco scooter is a cheap old one. Vintage 2007-9 or thereabouts - they closed them out on Woot for $119 4-5 years ago. Assuming the battery still holds a charge and you have the charger $50 is probably very optimistic. I don't even think it's a dive scooter but more a Seadoo knock-off for towing kids around on the surface. Amazon.com : Deco Stingray Seascooter Blue Those cheap scooters don't have the thrust/motor to haul a diver around.

The Ikelite Camera case is going to be hard to price because Ikelite didn't generally put model #'s on them until fairly recently. It's a video camera case assuming the composite cable shown in the photo goes with it. Hard to tell from your photo but is there a camera inside it? - that's how you ID them, match the camera model # to a housing list on their website - or they will for a fee if you send it to them. New their housings generally ran about $ 900-1200 but they're model specific due to control placement so unless you have the camera there's not going to be much interest in an older one.
Many newer video housings are marked with the Ikelite product number (which takes the form #### or ####.##). Please have the product number ready and contact us to find out which camcorders are supported by that product. Older video housings that do not reference their product number must be returned for identification. There is a charge for this service.
Ikelite | FAQ About Housings

The other case looks like a complete camera kit. The strobe could be a Sea&Sea YS-series - hard to tell due to the distance the photo is taken from. The camera looks somewhat older and is possibly a different mfr.

Aeris Compumasks sold new for around $1000/1100 several years ago. Aeris recently was absorbed back into Oceanic who I believe still sells the mask. Right b4 that happened they were selling new w/warranty for around $800.

Post a pic of the BC if it doesn't have a name on it. Depending on the make/model it could be worth a couple hundred used. The fins should have a name on them - match them here since they list MSRP. Diving Fins, SCUBA Fins, SCUBA Flippers | Aqua Lung

If the tanks are steel, post them on your local craigslist, shipping tanks is expensive.

No one is likely to buy that gear as a lot so your best option is to break each item down separately (except for the camera gear) and list it in our classifieds once it's been properly ID'd.

If those camera/scooter cases are Pelican or another known-brand - at that size they sell new for several hundred dollars.

Last edited:
they look like aqualung express fins which are 60 dollars online. you probably are looking at 20 dollars for those on craigs.

the dui suit needs sizing info, but judging from the missing seals and evidence of wear, probably won't go for as much as you may think based on their price new. a few hundred maybe if the zipper is in good condition.

the aeris compumask should go for a decent amount, a few hundred if you have the transmitter and it still turns on.

in all likelihood, you will get more if you sell things individually than try to find someone willing to take it all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom