I hate the snow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taylor86

Reaction score
Ft collins sucks because it has not stopped snowing and i have a test today... it sucks... i cant wait 5 more days to be in mexico diving... god why cant the snow stop so i can go fail my test in peace.

Taylor86:
Ft collins sucks because it has not stopped snowing and i have a test today... it sucks... i cant wait 5 more days to be in mexico diving... god why cant the snow stop so i can go fail my test in peace.

You have a test...WAAAAAA.... meanwhile the rest of us have already commuted to work in Denver Rush Hour, and will commute home as well in Denver Rush hour in the snow.

Sorry you aren't going to get any sympathy here try:

www.IWhineALot.com

:baaa: :baaa: :baaa:
:pity_part :pity_part :pity_part :pity_part :pity_part :pity_part
:losecool: :losecool: :losecool: :losecool:

Taylor86:
================================
I'm right up the road from you in Laramie. Leaving Saturday for Belize and it can't come soon enough.

'Slogger

Snow? I saw a picture of it on some mountains once.......

Taylor86:
Dude, good luck on that test! I used to head right to the Beach to "Surf-off" an upcoming tough Midterm. Looking back now, maybe I should've studied harder instead. . .:wink:

Kevrumbo:
Dude, good luck on that test! I used to head right to the Beach to "Surf-off" an upcoming tough Midterm. Looking back now, maybe I should've studied harder instead. . .:wink:
hahahah i wish i could do that... im going diving for a week then get to come back to 2 more tests!!!

I've got the same problem. Im in Gunnison and have a shiotload of test coming up. your situation is better than mine. i have to wait 2 more months before i can go diving again.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
I've got the same problem. Im in Gunnison and have a shiotload of test coming up. your situation is better than mine. i have to wait 2 more months before i can go diving again.
yea the only saving grace from me 2 u is i dont live in gunnison :)

Go snowboarding or cross country skiing. Those should help you blow the tests right off. Have fun diving!

aphelion:
Go snowboarding or cross country skiing. Those should help you blow the tests right off. Have fun diving!
i HATE the cold...

Back
Top Bottom