I hate the snow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had two new inches of snow yesterday. I'm am really getting cabin fever. Besides, I ran out of orange golf balls some time in December. :)

Yahoo ...made it down to the Denver airport tonight. Left Laramie in a blizzard. Good night's sleep and then off to Belize. Good bye to snow for a week !!

'Slogger

Taylor86:
Ft collins sucks because it has not stopped snowing and i have a test today... it sucks... i cant wait 5 more days to be in mexico diving... god why cant the snow stop so i can go fail my test in peace.

I too like the warm destinations, but also like the skiing and mountains in CO. Heck I better, I live in them!

But we have great weather compared to a LOT of places in the USA, like Alaska, Chicago.... Denver gets over 250 days of sunshine a year, so I'm not sure what so many are complaining about. :11doh:

Gee wiz man: When I was in college (back in the stone age), we used to visit Ft Collins on the weekends, cause there were always "extra" co-eds going to waste up there. Please, don' tell me that there's no "fringe benifits" to being a young stud in Ft Collins any more, my old heart can't take the shock... :)

wilkie:
Gee wiz man: When I was in college (back in the stone age), we used to visit Ft Collins on the weekends, cause there were always "extra" co-eds going to waste up there. Please, don' tell me that there's no "fringe benifits" to being a young stud in Ft Collins any more, my old heart can't take the shock... :)

Righton! This guy is just an 80 year old in a youg body! :D

Back
Top Bottom