I finally booked my tickets to Thailand...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRenee:
I will be in Thailand and happily scuba diving from December 7th to January 7th.

How sweet it is!

Shall I bring you guys back some pics?

Just because I am curious about how much was your ticket from Miami?

any idea where yet?

I recomend the west coast, Krabi/Lanta its away from the party crowd and the diving is better IMHO.

Tickets from miami were expensive. And in high demand. As I was clicking, "proceed to checkout" they were already gone. So, I looked at the tickets out of LAX (Los Angeles airport) and they were over a grand cheaper. I paid after tax, $1024.

Regarding where we are diving, well... A lot of ideas have been generated, but since there are not limits, we will just know when we get there. So far, the ideas are:Koh Tao, and head down to Malaysia, perhaps to the Parenthian Islands, which are meant to be really incredible. Perhaps Kuala Lampur to pick up a friend and who knows after that?

Basically, I will be able to tell you WHERE when I get back :)

the Perhentian islands will be closed I am afraid the season only runs from April - September.

also it will be quite rainy on the east coast early december gets better towards the end of the month, like I said try the west coast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom