I can see clearly now!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pegger

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just received my mask back with my prescription in it. I have an astigmatism, (mostly my left eye), that was too bad for those "off the shelf" lenses available from some mask manufacturers, so I found an optician that makes new lenses, shapes them, and then attaches them to your own mask.
Can wait for the ice to melt so I can try them out!! This is their web site if anyone else has been diving for years and not seeing the clear picture. Prescription Sport Optics

Cheers,
Steve

Very nice, but their website doesn't give a price for scuba masks. Do you have a ball park $$$number???
When I was diving in the PI a few years ago, we dove a spot to see these miniature sea horses.
I just had to smile, nod my head and give the Ok sign to the DM.
Fortunately a buddy took pics, so I got to see it later on land.

Very nice, but their website doesn't give a price for scuba masks. Do you have a ball park $$$number???
When I was diving in the PI a few years ago, we dove a spot to see these miniature sea horses.

I know what you mean!!
I paid $ 139.00 US . I think it may be more or less depending on your prescription.
That was almost 50 % less than the first company I looked at.

Steve :shades:

oh man, that's too bad. I am updating my perscription just now - I should have the lenses by Thursday of this week from Aquatic Optics (CA)for $180 plus shipping - but this is a correction with bifocals so I can see my camera screen better. Just in time for my trip in April.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom