I am sorry, but have to admit. .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karel26

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello my name is Karel and my addiction is SB. .

I cant get enough of SB, the forums and chating and meeting new buddies who acctually Help me and make me a better diver. .

Who of you are also SB addicts and what draw you every timeback to SB. . ? ?

Live to dive and dive to live. . :burnout:

The first step is admitting you have a problem... :D

I'm sorry for you, it must be really hard to have this kind of addiction, fortunately for me, I'm not addicted to SB, I only do it socially and can quit it whenever I can.

Well, Only one more post, but it's not addiction, besides, all the others divers post here, so it can't be that bad, right?

Ok, I'll stop posting here tomorrow, but it's not that I'm addict and can't stop when I want to, it's just that i decide to stop posting in SB tomorrow.

Intervention-Poster-Sml.jpg

Hello my name is Karel and my addiction is SB. .

I cant get enough of SB, the forums and chating and meeting new buddies who acctually Help me and make me a better diver. .

Who of you are also SB addicts and what draw you every timeback to SB. . ? ?

Live to dive and dive to live. . :burnout:

I am thinking of buying another computer and creating another screen name to hide my addiction....

I need help.

Addiction :no: I just work here. :D

Back
Top Bottom