I am sorry, but have to admit. .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you cannot get wet, it is almost as good . . . besides, the entertainment value is out of this world!!! :rofl3:

My name is Dave and I am a ScubaBoard member.....

My name is Dave and I am a ScubaBoard member.....

Hi Dave, take seat on my :sofa: and tell me about it.:rofl3:

I think that you are not only1,

- guy who spends at least 1/2 of the work day in SB. Gotta love the IT job :D

SB addiction...not me...nope...definitely not me with the 25K+ post count, not me who logs into SB every chance I'm near a computer or my Blackberry, nope, I'm definitely NOT a SB addict so do not understand what the OP is talking about nor can I relate to the OP's post. :D

SB addiction...not me...nope...definitely not me with the 25K+ post count, not me who logs into SB every chance I'm near a computer or my Blackberry, nope, I'm definitely NOT a SB addict so do not understand what the OP is talking about nor can I relate to the OP's post. :D

Ok Sam, it's time for you to take a seat on my :sofa: :D

SB has has messed up your abbility to take a GOOD look at your post count.
The + does not make up for the missing 5K in posts.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

It's allmost 30K.:rofl3:

Ok Sam, it's time for you to take a seat on my :sofa: :D

SB has has messed up your abbility to take a GOOD look at your post count.
The + does not make up for the missing 5K in posts.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

It's allmost 30K.:rofl3:

Shhhhhhh, it's all part of my denial....damn, I just looked and you're right, I'm almost at 30K post...I told ya I am NOT a SB addict....:rofl3::rofl3:

I'll be there waiting for you Sam.:wink:

Hey, sweetie. It's meeting SBers like you and Marian who make SB so special and why I just keep coming back for another "fix". Like diving, SB is truly a sickness with me.

Shhhhhhh, it's all part of my denial....damn, I just looked and you're right, I'm almost at 30K post...I told ya I am NOT a SB addict....:rofl3::rofl3:

And all within 18 months.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:jail: time.:D

Back
Top Bottom