I am sorry, but have to admit. .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:shocked2: Me??? Now, Pete, you're fibbing, am sure others have much more posts than I do. [/quoet] The other nine are for everyone else! :D

Besides it's actually YOUR fault for having such a great scuba site for me to play in when I'm off-gassing, so you're to blame!!!! :D
One word? Digel! You can beat that off-gassing problem.

Silly question . . . What will ScubaSam be when she crosses the 30K line? From "Supreme Natterer" to . . .? ? ?

Do you have to make up a new title?

:)

One word? Digel! You can beat that off-gassing problem.

SB is a better off-gassing solution. :D

Silly question . . . What will ScubaSam be when she crosses the 30K line? From "Supreme Natterer" to . . .? ? ?

Do you have to make up a new title?

:)

Love the new username, your one was just too blah, I like Jax much better!!!

Have a great time in Hawaii. When you get back I should be past the 30K count. :D

Sam, Sam, Sam.....:shakehead: You are heavily addicted! You will have over 30,000 posts before I get home from work tonight!

:shocked2: et tu, Sandy...:shocked2:

Subaboard is not addictive, I know people that have been doing it for years!

Hello my name is Karel and my addiction is SB. .

I cant get enough of SB, the forums and chating and meeting new buddies who acctually Help me and make me a better diver. .

Who of you are also SB addicts and what draw you every timeback to SB. . ? ?

Live to dive and dive to live. . :burnout:

Stop hijacking Karel26's thread. Who are the addicts and what draws you back to SB each time??

I don't (ScuaSam) know any (ScubaSam) SB addicts (ScuaSam) on this (ScubaSam) board, do you?

Damn, you are too freaking adorable, Sandy! :rofl3:

You're just as much of a SB addict as I am. :D

Let's see......I joined a year before you and have almost 1/10 of posting you do. Hmmmmmmm. I'm not good at math, but.........

Yeah, I'll admit...ScubaSam keeps me coming back for more!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom