I am sorry, but have to admit. .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let's see......I joined a year before you and have almost 1/10 of posting you do. Hmmmmmmm. I'm not good at math, but.........

Yeah, I'll admit...ScubaSam keeps me coming back for more!

:hugs: ditto baby, your energy and your humor keeps me coming back!!!

Sam rocks!!! She is an awesome asset to this board!!!

oh hand I don't have an addiction, so when are we gonna have a SB iPhone app?

Have a great time in Hawaii. When you get back I should be past the 30K count. :D

Sam, Sam, Sam.....:shakehead: You are heavily addicted! You will have over 30,000 posts before I get home from work tonight!

. . :lol: . . . I figured you would have your 30k by lunch today? What happened?!?!?!

:rofl3:

What keeps me coming back?
  • The enormous amount I learn just going through the threads
  • The great, good-natured humor and fun that people have poking at each other . . . sometimes you don't even know them.
  • The amazing analysis that everyone applies . . . really thinking . . . a true pleasure.
  • . . . the occasional naughtiness cracks me up!
:)

. . :lol: . . . I figured you would have your 30k by lunch today? What happened?!?!?!

:rofl3:

Jax - Don't jump on the band wagon with the others. I am leaving town for the weekend so will have to disappoint all you crazy SBers who cause my addiction!

Jax - Don't jump on the band wagon with the others. I am leaving town for the weekend so will have to disappoint all you crazy SBers who cause my addiction!

Awww, we love ya, Sam! I learn so much from your postings . . . but I sure am anxious to see what comes after "Supreme Natterer" . . . :rofl3:

:hugs:

Go, Sam Go! :cheerleader:

Awwww, man!!!!! Sam didn't make her 30K! I'm so disappointed I'm going to have to go diving tomorrow to drown my sorrows! Sorry, people, but I will be away from SB all day tomorrow to try to deal with this situation. :(

Actually, I think ScubaSam will go from "Supreme Natterer" to "ScubaBoard Veteran" . . . boring . . .

It's hard to believe she ranks third behind ONESPEED and DandyDon . . . :rofl3:

I am presuming that Symbion's count is bogus.

Attachments

• Top 5 SB Posters.JPG
    Top 5 SB Posters.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom