I am gonna get flamed...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do's and Don'ts:

Starting a thread to promote your company (or having a third party do it) is against the ToS and will be deleted - If you wish to advertise get in touch with our Advertising team.

Posting about a night dive or special charter (private or commercial) and looking for people to fill the boat is ok - in the marketplace.

Posting in a thread when someone asks for a dive op recommendation and a dive op posts all the good things about themselves is ok - but users usually don't want to hear self praise (everyone will figure it out if they post in a 3rd party way just to get attention to themselves by looking at the post history) - they would rather hear it from some one that went with them.

Helemano - I'm guessing too that this poster that dragged up all the old threads is affiliated with the company - but don't have proof yet. Working on it :wink:

Yep, affilliated with the company, I apologize. It had been a long time since I had been on SCUBABOARD and thought it would be good to throw my recommendation out there to people asking. I'll try to stay more current and more available to the board.

justleesa:
Ok gentlemen.....Please look at the sticky at the top of the forum :D
"Local Reference" mebbe should read "Hawaii dive operator recommendations and more, look here first!".

Not immediately obvious what lies within the thread.

Lopaka:
"Hawaii dive operator recommendations and more, look here first!".

that title is too long :( there is a subtitle

Here is your guide to food, dive sites and a few other things that are frequently asked of the Ohana.

Any suggestions other than local reference? Ohana's FAQ's or something catchy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom