I am coming to the Philippines in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag:
We do have everything here. Everything! Oh, and the women ROCK!!!!!
....and we got some AWESOME diving too!

You don't have snow......I'll be there in 17 days though. Iloilo bound and down. We'll dive Cresta and Nogas Ilse and work our way up to Boracay. Short stay though....I had to spend some time in the US this Feb so used up some of my time off. Right after the new moon I'll be hitting Yapak I hope....Hope to see you there.

nobody would spend hundreds or even thousands of $$$ on plane tickets to see snow. :).

have fun in panay island, hank!

Hank49:
You don't have snow......I'll be there in 17 days though. Iloilo bound and down. We'll dive Cresta and Nogas Ilse and work our way up to Boracay. Short stay though....I had to spend some time in the US this Feb so used up some of my time off. Right after the new moon I'll be hitting Yapak I hope....Hope to see you there.

rhadamantus:
nobody would spend hundreds or even thousands of $$$ on plane tickets to see snow. :).

erm, yes they would....

skiing my dear, skiing

oh darn, i forgot about skiing.

my bad. *turns toward the far end corner to sulk in embarassment*

pakman:
two planker...:no get with it... snowboarding is where it's at...
that was so 1988 for me... i am now retro and back to skiing....

actually, haven't been on a mountain since 95... too cold

Please no more snow! I'm ready for summer time and diving in warm water. Our ski resort just closed two weeks ago, and not due to lack of snow:14:

Attachments

• highcamp3.jpg
    highcamp3.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 20
  • PB07Squaw.jpg
    PB07Squaw.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 28
rhadamantus:

I will. thanks. My mouth is watering already....lechon manok...grilled sibingan (marlin)...arascaldo...uga, scrambled eggs and garlic rice breakfast..right after a dive at Yapak....It's like going home......

Snow...No! Hindi! Andayo! Nein! Nyet! Non!
Please make the snow go away!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom