Hurricane Dennis and the Cayman Islands?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big Fic

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody know how Hurricane Dennis affected the Cayman Islands? We are heading to Cayman Brac next weekend. It looked like they might have just got hit with the outer fringe of Dennis, Cuba wasn't so lucky. Thanks for any info!

You should be fine. Here in Grand Cayman we have escaped with some wind, rain and some rough seas. I have heard no reports of the Brac faring worse.

We just returned fom Little Cayman on 7/10. We had no damage. Some wind, some rain.

You should be fine.

We just returned fom Little Cayman on 7/10. We had no damage. Some wind, some rain.

You should be fine.

WOW now it looks like Emily is headed to the Caymans! Damn the Bad Luck!!

I hope you guys got travel insurance like I did. Emily looks like it is going to hit Brac dead center.

nipi:
Did the Brac move 100 miles south of George Town last night then?

Wow thats funny! What wit. "Looks like" its going to hit on Sunday am.

The 11 a.m. projected path has it hitting a patch of sea 100 miles south of here on Sunday a.m.

nipi:
The 11 a.m. projected path has it hitting a patch of sea 100 miles south of here on Sunday a.m.

Thats good news to me. Where are you getting your map info? I am suppose to flying into Brac on Saturday and would like more up to date info than what I am getting.

Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom