HUMOR: What your Automobile says about you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What does that say? It is not as practical as the Jeep I used to drive, but I LOVE driving with the top down! I have started taking back roads (and twice as long) to work. It makes me feel the way I do after a night dive on the way back-mellow and at peace with the world.

Ken

My wife would say,
" A guy trying to compensate for something."

But hey, I can haul the people, the gear, and tow the boat. Got a boat? :)

I noticed there were no vans in your list TexasMike. I've got a big OLD - GMC Conversion Van. It's been hit from every side. I think most people see the mini vans & think suburban mom. Not sure what the conversion vans make people think. My van probably makes 'em think "Why doesn't she get a job." :D I'd like to get the Chevy Tracker but I've got to many kids & I can't get them all to fit.

I was actually amazed to see an MGB on the list, my MG is my "project" that I work on from time to time and drive even less... It's only stranded me a couple of times on the side of the highway. :wink: The look you get from auto parts people when you walk in and ask for a 12 foot long battery cable makes it all worth it though. :)

My cars not on the list either. I just bought a new one cause I totaled the old one. Wanted to get Honda civic sports coupe until my boss (who dives) pointed out that it would be awful hard to transport me, a buddy, and both our gear in a civic. So, I got a corolla with a big trunk.

Jessica

MissAmberDiva once bubbled...
Chevrolet Camaro: I enjoy beating up people
I probably have more speeding tickets than anybody on here. But the weird thing is that I got more tickets before I got the camaro?!?!:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't bet on that... I happen to know that someone else on here has a wholeeeeeeee lotta tickets, even more than me.

And as far as my vehicles go, chalk me up for a C5 and a Z71 (I'm in Texas I GOTTA have a truck...)

I have fond memories of my MGB. First vehicle I owned with intermitant wipers. Of course it also had intermitant headlights, Intermitant, radio, etc.

Well, my car is a 1994 Honda Accord. So I am a lemming who lacks originality. However, my Accord is part Prelude too. It has the motor from a 1997 Honda Prelude, and the seats from a 1998 Prelude. Plus the motor is built and runs on nitrous oxide. What can I say, I got bored and had money to blow. :D

Now if I can just find the perfect truck or Astro van to turn into a scuba mobile, I will be happy.

xtarheel once bubbled...
I have fond memories of my MGB. First vehicle I owned with intermitant wipers. Of course it also had intermitant headlights, Intermitant, radio, etc.
I had a running deal with the a local shop to trade beer for little parts like switchs, ect.
Also a lot of time spent alongside the road holding up jumper cables.
Wish I would have kept that car.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom