HP Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nannerb82

Reaction score
Any one know where I can pick up some smaller HP tanks? Most places only have 80 and up. I need a smaller one for my wife

Thanks

Pressed Steel (PST) makes a HP65 and I love mine. Quite a few shops in Florida carry them but I doubt know about availability in Oregon. May be worth it to you to have one shipped to you.

Agree with Deeee.....just order one. My wife, at 5'3", would stagger in the surf or on a rolling deck with a steel 72. The HP 65, if available at the time, would have been ideal.

Frankly, an HP Steel 80 is only the size of an AL 65. Does she REALLY need to go smaller than that? A 65 does not give you very much air.

I'm 5'4" and have 3 HP 80s. As far as I'm concerned they give you the best of all worlds: great size; plentiful air supply; and nicest of all, the negative wt of steel to take lbs off that wt belt! :)

Just my $0.02's worth,

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom