7/8 UNF

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since this thread is entitled 7/8 UNF and we're dealing with the oddball valves figured someone might find this looking for the left side plugs.

Also courtesy of @Tracy from this thread , if someone needs some let me know and we will work something out.

1699217195956.png

Since this thread is entitled 7/8 UNF and we're dealing with the oddball valves figured someone might find this looking for the left side plugs.

Also courtesy of @Tracy from this thread , if someone needs some let me know and we will work something out.

View attachment 809310
I keep giving away all of my hack secrets and I won't have any value.

I keep giving away all of my hack secrets and I won't have any value.
Not true.. some of read it, think we retain it just to find out we don't and come searching for the answers all over again.🤣🤣

Not true.. some of read it, think we retain it just to find out we don't and come searching for the answers all over again.🤣🤣
I made this video to help somebody else this week. I'll share it with you for when you start adding bank bottles. This is how you make the interconnect whips.

And then bending the loop

I made this video to help somebody else this week. I'll share it with you for when you start adding bank bottles. This is how you make the interconnect whips.

And then bending the loop

Awesome... I havne't T'd in my other bank bottles yet so this was perfect timing.

Back
Top Bottom