HP Seats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You must use a lube designed for breathing air applications. If you use or will be using Nitrox you must use an Oxygen compatible breathing air lube. I just use Tribolube 71 on all my regs which is Oxygen compatible for Nitrox. You can get it in a tiny squeeze pack for like 7 or 8 bucks. If you pm me your address i will send you a pc of the EPDM sheet for your diaphrams. I have more than enough for several years.
Tom, I would like to take you up on your offer but I have not been able to figure out how to send a PM.

Tom, I would like to take you up on your offer but I have not been able to figure out how to send a PM.
PM is an old term us old people prefer. Go back to one of Jonny Wishbone's post and click the link under it called "Quote in Conversation."

Ok...it'll be in the mail Monday

Jonny Wishbone, Unfortunately my mail man finds it a big challenge to get the mail to the correct house. The one good thing I can say about him is that he brings the neighborhood together...so we can all exchange mail to get our own stuff. I'll drop in on a few neighbors this weekend to look for that piece of EDPM. Was it just a white envelope like a letter?
Thanks, Mark

Yes, a white envelope that was hand written to you. It did run a bit late as my wife took it to her work to mail it out and it got forgotten on the desk for a few days. I guess it was out of the norm at her work as everything today is electronic and they did not have stamps. Imagine that. but its out now and should be arriving soon.....Tom

Excellent news! I was hoping it was just delayed somehow. I was able to get the needed fittings to deal with the 1/2-20 threads from Piranha.
Thanks again.

Dacor 360.jpg

Jonny Wishbone, On the tank for three hours with no creep on the original HP seat!
Dacor 360.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom