New MK10+ seat is loose in the seat retainer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was a working A&P at one time. An aircraft came in for routine inspections. I was working the left engine and my mate the right. I had the service manual on my tool box. Just so happened the FAA man dropped by to make sure the place was safe for democracy and see if they could be there to help :eek:. He waved and smiled at me and made a bee line to my mate who did not have a manual out on his tool box. There was all sorts of discussion and arm waving. Little did the FAA man know that I had, inside the service manual, a motorcycle magazine I was reading. Manuals, who needs those? That way the bosses would look out and think, wow, James is so diligent. Instead, I was reading magazines and making the easy job in front of the swamp cooler last as long as possible. It was hot outside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom