Howdy. :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...that maybe, quite possibly, perhaps, in a pinch, that diving Lake Travis would qualify one as a Swamp Diver... well, Jeff, I've only gone diving in Travis once, and yeah, I would say it definitely qualifies you as a bad-A$$ Swamp Diver!! :D Coupled with the fact that you've dived with other Texas Swampdivers from the forum here, you have been bequeathed with the honor through osmosis and Swamp mud. Welcome, hope to meet you soon.

Quick thread hijack!
I

Attend a Bone Ceremony Near You Soon !!!
:wink:
Okay, FooMan has an offering to place in the sacred bag'o'bones, if you deem it worthy. I will give him the honor of presentation next time we meet. :)

Hi Jeff,welcome! I am an old diver from the 70's getting back into it now also. I live in New Braunfels. I haven't been into the Comal River yet, but was thinking it would be a good place to get my feet wet again. I have had all my old gear serviced and bought some new BC's and dive computer. Lee <><

Lee, the Comal is definitely a good place to get your "feet wet" and get used to your gear again. It's a very low stress, fun place to dive.

I'm sure I will be diving out there enough to bore the hell out of people, but hey, convenience has it's price I guess. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom